To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
WORKSHOP / INSTALLATION MANAGER
We require a Workshop Manager with installation experience, to join an established North West company focused on growth.
You will have responsibility for managing a team of production operatives in a workshop environment and off site during installations throughout the UK. The candidate will be responsible for the quality of finished products, scheduling and organising work to meet deadlines.
You will be responsible for stock control, maintenance of a clean workshop environment and the welfare of your production team.
You will report directly to the Managing Director.
Your skills will include:
- Experience of running / managing a CNC controlled router
- Knowledge of wide format printing
- Experience in using Signlab, Corel or Illustrator is necessary
- Use of Clarity Software would be a advantage but not essential
- Quality Control experience
- Experience in maximising productivity and profitability
- Ensuring Health & Safety guidelines are followed
- Good communication skills and the ability to motivate a team
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Must be willing to work away when necessary
What we are offering:
A competitive package based on experience with long term prospects for future share options