Perspex® Naturals is a new cast acrylic range from Perspex® inspired by the 'simple beauty of nature', designed for retail and interior design applications.
Developed from leading colour trends research, and trends which are visibly beginning to filter down through to acrylic applications, Perspex® Naturals 'simulates the earthy tones and velvety texture of natural stone'.
And with the added feature of a double sided matt texture, it meets the desire for simple, natural looking materials that perform to high standards in demanding environments.
- Perspex® Naturals offers real benefits to designers and here are just a few reasons why, according to the company:
- Textured surface finish with the aesthetic appeal of stone
- Available in a range of six standard colours
- Strong, durable and hard wearing
- Easy to shape and style
- Retains matt surface texture after thermoforming
- Light weight and easy to install
- Perspex® colour matching service available
- Perspex® 10 year guarantee
- 100 per cent recyclable
- It is available in a collection of six colours, offering a choice of pale, mid and deep tones to create harmonising colour combinations, which complement other design materials such as wood, metal and textiles:
- Midnight Black
- Mineral Grey
- Ash Grey
- Walnut Brown
- Desert Beige
- Moonlight White
3050 x 2030 size sheets in 3mm and 5mm thickness as standard