To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Printer / Fitter
We are currently looking for an all-rounder with a positive attitude who has an in depth knowledge and experience of the print and sign making industry.
The ideal applicant should possess experience with design, print and rip software. They must also have a strong desire to work on their own initiative as well as working within a close-knit team. In return they will be given the opportunity to be involved with a rapidly growing company offering excellent career prospects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operation of pc, cutters, and printers (UV, Solvent and aqueous)
- Involvement in design layouts
- Laying up vinyl and digital print
- Ensuring that goods are produced efficiently and of high quality
- Must have ability to communicate at all levels, especially with staff and clients
- Fitting experience an advantage
- Possess a full driving license
Running of the machines/software below:
- UV flatbed, Mimaki, Canon
- Vinyl cutters
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Salary: negotiable and dependent upon experience. Applicants should be open to working overtime on projects, which is essential to the role.
- Applicants should hold a full UK driving license.