To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
A rare opportunity is available in our UK office. BannerSHOP specializes in large format digital printing with products like, roll ups, PVC banners, exhibition displays, wind flags. We have offices in HK, Australia, UK, Malaysia & Singapore.
We are currently seeking for an experienced production manager to head up our production department of our UK branch and assist senior management in the company overall reform & restructure.
- Slough, but moving in mid-2015 along cross-rail. Reading, maidenhead.
- Manage the day to day production operation of the company from schedule, print, and finish to dispatch.
- Lead, supervise & motivate a production team of 3.
- Manage all production consumables.
- Ensure all jobs are being dispatched on time every day at company acceptable standard.
- Manage & Maintain good relationship with suppliers.
- Be responsible for all production related warranty claims. Resolve & prevent.
- Handle overseas shipment, manage warehouse with regular stock take
- Regular maintenance and up keep of all machinery and equipment.
- Monitor production OH&S.
- Submission of weekly & monthly reports.
- Must have 5+ years in running production department in the large format Digital printing industry.
- Experience in operating HP XLJET, Mutoh eco-solvent & dye ink printers.
- Experience in operating welding machine, eyelet machine, high frequency machine.
- Experience in producing our products.
Please visit www.bannershop.co.uk for details.
If you’re well organized, a good leader and can make the right decisions quickly while under pressure, then this could be the career for you.