To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Due to our ambitious growth plans for UK we are now looking for an Operations Manager with the energy and drive to become an integral part of our management team. Experience in the field of large-format digital printing / exhibition & POS displays is a must.As our new Operations Manager, you’ll be:
- Using all your strategic and project-management skills in working with senior management to reform & restructure the business.
- Responsible for achieving company revenue targets.
- Leading a team of 5 across prepress & production departments.
- Responsible for troubleshooting potential internal company issues: record, resolve, report
- Developing and maintaining company workflow, guidelines & policies and retain a positive, professional & proactive team culture.
- Monitoring, scheduling and managing daily jobs from quote to production, and the day to day operations of:
- Prepress Department: conversion of client’s artwork to print ready.
- Production Dept: print room, finishing, dispatch, warehousing, reporting, maintenance and supplier
- After Sales: warranty claims (record, resolve, report.)
Base + attractive incentive based on measurable KPIs.
BannerSHOP is located in Slough, but moving within Berkshire in mid-2015
BannerSHOP International are one of the world’s fastest-growing digital printing and signage businesses, and have offices in UK, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Australia.