customDesignTechnologies Ltd - Brackley, Northants
We require a Production/Factory Manager to run production in our plastic fabrication workshop, and in time take on more aspects of Factory Management.
You will have the responsibility of managing a team of production operatives in a workshop environment, taking ownership of the quality of finished products, scheduling and organising work to meet deadlines.
You will be responsible for longer term initiatives such as investment in new machinery. You will report directly to the Directors.Your skills will include:
- Experience of running/managing CNC controlled routers, and other production equipment.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to motivate teams of people.
- Strong IT experience to manage computerised production schedule (Clarity Software).
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Quality control experience.
- Experience in maximising productivity and profitability.
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Use of Clarity Software experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- The opportunity to join a well established Company focused on growth and quality
- A competitive package with long term prospects.
Please send full CV and covering letter to