Sign Maker & Print Finisher - Office Manager
We are currently looking for an all rounder who can manage and run our small but busy office and production line. Ideally someone who has previously worked in this industry as self employed or has experience managing a busy sign and print business.
This position will play a key role in the development of the company.
The successful applicant will have an in depth knowledge and experience of the print and sign making business. Ideal candidate should also possess good command on the design software.
Applicant must have a positive attitude for hands on production work. A strong desire to take their own initiative as well as work within a team and to be able to assist in moving the company forward.
We are looking for: A self motivated and driven individual.
Our office & production: what to expectRunning of the machines below:
- A large format printer- Soljet XC540
- X 2 small format digital press machines
- Guillotine (Repro Link Laser)
- Folding machine
- Summa plotter
- Responsible for the overall management of design and production.
- You will ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently.
- Must have the ability to communicate at all levels especially with staff and clients.
- Organise appropriate order of work loads.
- Liaise with clients when appropriate.
- To undertake quotations.
- To be involved in design work.
- Management of materials, which includes the ordering, and control of supplies.
- Management of macs/pc machinery and equipment.
- Planning of deliveries and collections.
- Undertake site meetings/visits.
- Possess a full driving license.
- Mac literate
- Print Rip Software
- Pre-Space Cutting Software and Machinery
- Solvent Print Management
- Illustrator and Photo-Shop Software
- Technical drawing
- Signage construction
Relocation of Successful applicants:
should they wish to relocate to Luton we will provide full advise and assistance in this process.
Salary: negotiable and depending on the previous experience and business background.
Also advise what software programs you have used or work with.
If you like to find out more about us and our business activities then please visit: www.abprinting.co.uk