We are an independently owned and operated company providing a huge selection of Signage, Graphic design services, Large format printing, Vehicle wrapping to name a few.
Since 2007 when the company started we have grown steadily working with a large loyal customer base that is always growing. We provide a professional and efficient service for all our customers and offer national coverage.
Do you want to be part of a highly motivated team within a strong dynamic company?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Graphic Application
- Vehicle wrapping
- The fitting of signage/ products, on and off site
- Liaise with colleagues to know fitting dates required
- Ensuring the quality and finish of products meets standards set
- Responsible for vans and their contents, tools and hardware
- Uphold and enforce health and safety regulations
- Travel to site
- You may be asked from time to undertake other tasks that are considered to be relevant to your position
- Direct and confident when liaising with customers at all levels
- Enthusiastic and a good team player
- Well organised
- Flexible to the daily work flow
- Clear when communicating both verbally and in writing
- Solely responsible for installation/application
- Proactive in following sound Health and Safety practices, and have a head for heights
- A full clean driving licence
Hours of work 8:30am to 5:00pm - Monday to Friday (Saturday if necessary)
Salary based on experience
Fitting Kit Provided
Location - Unit 3/5 Kildare Street, Dresden, Stoke on Trent, ST3 4ND
The position is available for an immediate start.