Sign Department Manager.
FIRST SIGNS & LABELS (BISHOPS STORTFORD) LIMITED
Units 1 & 2 Raynham Close, Raynham Road Industrial Estate, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 5PJ.
- Detailed technical knowledge and practical experience in all aspects of sign making.
- Ability to organise, manage, motivate, and work with others within the department.
- Possession of excellent communications skills, and seek to maintain, develop and strengthen relationships with customers.
- To be able to plan, prioritise and manage work-loads coupled with the ability to work under pressure.
- To be a team member with the desire to work co-operatively with other staff within the Company.
- Ability to set clear goals, track progress, and to be able to assess performance.
- Drive and Ambition to grow the department to meet the exciting opportunities that exist.
Responsible to:Managing Director.
Salary:Negotiable based on experience.
Holiday Entitlement:28 days per annum including bank holidays.
Hours of Work:38.75 hours per week.
Company Details:First Signs is a long established business having been in existence for over 30 years. Ideally located at Bishops Stortford in Hertfordshire, just off Junction 8 of the M11 & close to Stansted Airport. We are an expanding business with current annual turnover of £1.4M. In addition to the sign department, the company has a large screen print department, and an engraving department which includes CNC routing. The business undertakes digital printing, both flat bed and roll to roll, plus we print and supply estate agents boards. On the other side of our business we refurbish and maintain estate agents offices, and we also have our own fitting team.